Windows Eventlog Addon/Plugin published

Andy andy at droidmcse.com
Mon Jul 14 16:03:39 CEST 2003

I might be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure that the dumbel dumps the
whole log for the day. You can't break it down into smaller increments -
or the way the checklog2.pl scripts works but marking where it left off.

I like your method but wouldn't that cause a huge load later in the day as
the logs fill up more and more?