Windows Eventlog Addon/Plugin published

administrator=v4BC0NW9oXaY/VGTjfr9Sg at public.gmane.org administrator=v4BC0NW9oXaY/VGTjfr9Sg at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 11 15:58:23 CEST 2003

Hi,

we have just released our first public version of a Windows Eventlog Plugin
for Nagios.
Details can be found on

http://naplax.sourceforge.net

This addon allows Nagios to monitor Windows EventLogs by querying an agent
installed on the Windows machine (the agent is part of this package.) While
by default every event is notified by Nagios, extensive filtering can be
defined through various parameters. You can do "anything but XY" or"nothing
but XY" notifications or some strange things between these two.

Martin Schmitz
net&works Netzwerke und Service GmbH
Luetzerodestrasse 12
D-30161 Hannover, Germany

PGP fingerprint: 225E A59C C08A 9ED5 9003  01A1 399B BFE0 6450 CA40

*** Besuchen Sie uns im Netz: http://www.naw.de !!! ***