Monitor Checkpoint VPN links

Frater, Greg J gjfrater at bechtel.com
Thu Jul 10 16:25:41 CEST 2003

I'm responding to this off of the digest-hope this looks right.  CP has some
SNMP support, have you checked that for values that you could query for up
status or packet counts something that will change only if the link is up?
Whether SNMP on your firewall is a good idea or not is a different question.
Let us know how you solve this.

Message: 21