Service Status Type

Jasmine jasmine.chua at securecirt.com
Thu Jul 10 15:18:10 CEST 2003

Hi

Sorry for the late reponse, woke up late.. heehee. Hmm. I would think most
likely, you have set the host to "assumed to be up" this happens when there
isnt a valid host check_command in your host definition template. Or either
the network connectivity is just really bad with high ms but the host is
still up. Thresholds for ping service should be set realistically depending
on the physical distance from your monitoring server to that "monitor1" host.

Cheers,
Jasmine