Jabber notification

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Thu Jul 10 00:50:57 CEST 2003

I've not used jabber before but is user at localhost a valid jabberid? Also, according to your ./jabber output below there appears to be a 'notify' command line option that is required. Is that the case? Your command definition should match exactly how you would execute it from a command line...

--
Marc

Sent from a very tiny wireless device with a very tiny unlit keyboard.