FW: Jabber notification

Edwards, Thomas Thomas.Edwards at AccredoHealth.com
Thu Jul 10 00:18:11 CEST 2003

Well I might have figured out how to change it, if I can figure out how to
assign the variables in the miscommands.cfg file
There is a section labeled $CONTACTMAIL$ which sends the email, and I am
guessing it gets this from the email section In the contacts.cfg file, but
how do you assign this variable to $CONTACTMAIL$?

Thanks.
Tom

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee,
and access by anyone else is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you believe that you have received this email in error,
please advise us by calling (901) 385 3688, or emailing
mailgateway at accredohealth.net, and then delete this message
and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.