Dial-Up Event_Handler

Joshua R. jrobinett at wi.rr.com
Tue Jul 8 19:15:50 CEST 2003

Hey guys ~

I am unable to run a shell script from Nagios. Everytime the is run I
receive the error  Number 127. Anyone have any success doing this?

Basically I am setting service to monitor the local interface on the
nagios box, if it goes down. Nagios will execute the event_handler and
dial to an ISP to send out notifictions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Josh