Goran Almvik goran.almvik at intentia.se
Fri Jul 4 17:48:49 CEST 2003

Anybody got an inside tip on how to import/load a set of MIBs? When having
declared the MIBs I want in the SNMP.CONF and try to start snmptrapd I get
a lot of errors. The same thing when trying to do a simple walk ...
Anybody feeling up for it?

[root at sto30161 net-snmp-5.0.8]# snmpwalk -v 1 -c public 10.20.29.60
enterprises
Unlinked OID in COMTEK-OS400-CMN-MIB: comtekos400 ::= { comtek 5 }
Undefined identifier: comtek near line 7 of
/usr/share/snmp/mibs/CMTK-cmtkcmn-MIB.txt
Did not find 'comtekos400Mib' in module COMTEKA4-MIB
(/usr/share/snmp/mibs/CMTK-comtektp-MIB.txt)
Unlinked OID in COMTEK-AS400-TRAP-MIB: comtekos400Mib# ::= {
comtekos400Mib 0 }

/GA

-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender
by reply e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments
are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of
Intentia. Furthermore, Intentia will not be bound by this e-mail.