3-D Status Map????

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 4 03:14:40 CEST 2003

I went through this problem last year.  I looked at many of the VRML
options and at the time did not find a plugin for use with Mozilla under
Red Hat 8.  I found one that sort of worked under Microsoft Explorer.
But it was not very good.  Finally gave up on it.

If you have a specific plugin that works under Mozilla on Linux I would
be very interested.

Scot L. Harris <webid at cfl.rr.com>