contact options

DiNisco, Jeff jeffd at unistudios.com
Wed Jul 2 18:46:28 CEST 2003

yeah, I tried that but it still doesn't seem to be working.  I was under the impression that the last notification filter was the contact list.  I'm still getting emails for the "admin" user and "dinisj" is getting emails at night.  Thanks for the help...

# Jeff DiNisco contact definition
define contact{
        contact_name                    dinisj
        alias                           Jeff DiNisco
        service_notification_period     business-hours
        host_notification_period        business-hours
        service_notification_options    w,u,c,r
        host_notification_options       d,u,r
        service_notification_commands   notify-by-email
        host_notification_commands      host-notify-by-email
        email                           jeff.dinisco at unistudios.com
        }

# admin contact used for cgi authentication
define contact{
        contact_name                    admin
        alias                           cgi user
        service_notification_period     never
        host_notification_period        never
        service_notification_options    w,u,c,r
        host_notification_options       d,u,r
        service_notification_commands   notify-by-email
        host_notification_commands      host-notify-by-email
        email                           null
        }

# business-hours' timeperiod definition
define timeperiod{