NagiosWeb experience

Rivanor P. Soares rivanor at linuxmail.org
Tue Jul 1 15:56:18 CEST 2003

Hy Jason,

I don't have it installed. I'm using NagMin. It's very useful and simple, like WebMin.
I'm prefering to use it because some people show me that it's the best way, and you may see the activity percentage in Sourceforge.net. Trying a search with 'nagios' expression in its site you'll see. For NagMin the activity is 91,65% and Nagios Web even don't have a percentage degree.

But, if I discover something or some success case, I am going to tell you.

I'm monitoring 55 hosts and I am having some troubles with the alert engineering. I receive alerts in a large amount about hosts and services state (critical, warning and recovery). Maybe it happens because the network is a little bit unstable, or maybe it happens because I have to do a fine tunning in my alert system related with the reality of my network.

[]'s
Rivanor.

PS: Sorry about my english! :(