SSL option for check_http?

Burnson, Richard rburnson at cps.k12.il.us
Fri Jan 31 01:49:41 CET 2003

After reading the performance tuning documentation, I am thinking about
setting up a ramdisk for the status.log file.  Before I do this, I wanted to
see if anyone else has tried this and what their experience has been, and
what they recommend.  I am running Nagios on a RedHat 7.2 box with one gig
of RAM.  Currently the status.log file is just shy of 2 MB, so I think the
default 4MB ramdisk will be sufficient.  Also, what would be the best
startup file to put the commands in to create the ramdisk upon reboot?

Thanks,
Richard