OT - Sendpage and Arch Wireless

Russell Adams RLAdams at Kelsey-Seybold.com
Thu Jan 30 20:53:06 CET 2003

I use Arch with Sendpage, and previously Qpage.

What exactly is the problem you're having?

I've worked many problems with Arch tech support, and I support about 500
pagers. Perhaps I've already seen the problem you're having. ;]

Russell