FAQ Seems to be down..?

nemir nemiria nemir at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:32:00 CET 2003

Hiya,

I am trying to get the faq that describes how to setup my etc/cgi.cfg file
(i am 99% sure there is one there) but all I get when I try to open teh faq
link is a timeout getting to the sql database:

----****-----

Warning: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mercury.powweb.com' (60) in
/www/n/nagios/htdocs/faqs/index.php on line 22

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on
'mercury.powweb.com' (60) in /www/n/nagios/htdocs/faqs/index.php on line 22
Error connecting to MySQL database server.
Warning: Missing argument 2 for display_page_footer() in
/www/n/nagios/htdocs/includes/common.php on line 117

Last modified: Jan 1st, 2003 | Copyright © 2001-2002 Ethan Galstad

I sent it hitther in the hopes that someone on the list can do something
about it (an presumably would want to!)

I hope I haven't contravened anyone's sense of correct use for this list
with my first post.

Nemir