SMB server and Citrix server service check?

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Thu Jan 30 10:08:32 CET 2003

Does check_disk_smb from the main plugin distribution suite your needs
for the SMB server? Or are these SMB servers acting as DC's as well?

For Citrix you can use check_citrix from the contrib:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/nagiosplug/nagiosplug/contrib/check_citrix

Jarett DeAngelis wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a service check I can use to verify that SMB servers and/or Citrix Winframe servers are functioning.  Does anyone know which I should use and how?
>
> Thanks, Jarett DeAngelis
>
> (Olivier: I'm almost done, just need some way to verify that these three hosts I added are functioning properly)

Tom De Blende
Senior NT Infrastructure Analyst (Frango)
DHL Global Coordination Center - IT Department
Tel +32 2 713 42 62
Fax +32 2 713 52 00