Correct Syntax for check_flexlm (fwd)

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Jan 28 21:43:51 CET 2003

Hi Sg,

I configured the utils.pm file to reflect the correct path to lmstat. The
use lib
statement in the check_flexlm plugin included the libexec directory where
utils.pm
is located. I stopped and restarted the nrpe client on the server.

The error message I am getting is RETURN CODE OF 112 IS OUT OF BOUNDS.

Your thoughts?

-----Original Message-----
From: Subhendu Ghosh [mailto:sghosh at sghosh.org]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 12:15 AM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] Correct Syntax for check_flexlm (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:12:16 -0500 (EST)
From: Subhendu Ghosh <sghosh at sghosh.org>
To: "Kaplan, Andrew H." <AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG>
Cc: nagios-user at lists.sf.net
Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] Correct Syntax for check_flexlm

the server and the license.dat need to exist on the server that the plugin
is running on.  If you are using nrpe - install the plugin on the flexlm
server and make sure the path to lmstat is correct. - note the path is set
in "utils.pm" and not the plugin itself. so utils.pm needs to present and
the "use lib" statement in the plugin must include the directory where
"utils.pm" is copied.

-sg