nagios plugins compilation tru-64

hrishy hrishys at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 10:29:01 CET 2003

Hi

when i try to compile nagios plugins on tru-64 unix i
am geeting the following problems

1)./configure

tells me ./config.status: subst.sh: not found wheras
ls shows that subst.sh is right there in the
directory..

2)make all
No suffix list.
Making all in plugins
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I.
-g -c check_disk.c
cc: Error: check_disk.c, line 77: In this statement,
"DF_COMMAND" is not declar)
 asprintf (&command_line, "%s %s", DF_COMMAND, path);
*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.

has anybody compiled nagios plugins on tru-64 ?

regards
Hrishy