FW: Error Code 127 Is Out Of Bounds Plugin May Be Missing

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at UnderGrid.net
Mon Jan 27 22:25:32 CET 2003

	Well the first thing I could notice from the script you
included was the fact it does not actually follow the plugin guidelines
as it appears to output multiple lines. It also doesn't seem to specify
any state (OK, WARNING, CRITICAL, UNKNOWN). At best it looks like a good
starting point for designing a plugin but in itself does not appear that
it will work as one without a good bit of re-design.

	I also fail to see any reason for having to have the MIB file
from Codonics as the references for the SNMP queries appear to be in
numeric notation so the MIB is not really needed...

	Jeremy