Warning message on Status detail screen

Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com
Mon Jan 27 19:19:22 CET 2003

Hardy, har, har...:-)

How do I remove the Warning: message?  Sounds like something in Nagios can
be setup to "watch itself"?

Also, if I click on host from the Service Status Details For All Hosts
screen, I see the following on the right side:

Host Commands
It appears as though Nagios is not running, so commands are temporarily
unavailable...
Click here to view Nagios process information

|---------+---------------------------------------->
|         |           Rasmus Plewe                 |
|         |           <rplewe at ess.nec.de>          |
|         |           Sent by:                     |
|         |           nagios-users-admin at lists.sour|
|         |           ceforge.net                  |
|         |                                        |
|         |                                        |
|         |           01/27/2003 10:51             |
|         |           Please respond to Rasmus     |
|         |           Plewe                        |
|         |                                        |
|---------+---------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       Nagios users list <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Nagios-users] Warning message on Status detail screen                                                                   |

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 09:00:42AM -0600, Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com wrote:
> Warning: Monitoring process may not be running!
> Click here for more info.
>
> What does this mean?

"To click" means pointing with the mousepointer on an area on the
screen and pressing the left (or only, depending on your mouse)
button.

HTH,
     Rasmus