[Fwd: snmp_check]

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Mon Jan 27 19:08:34 CET 2003

Help us to help you... What are the errors that you are seeing? What OS
and version are you trying to compile it on? What version on Nagios?
What version of mysql? Have you tried specifying the --with-mysql-lib=
and --with-mysql-inc= configure directives appropriately?

--
Marc

--with-nagios-grp=nagios