unable to access online service detail

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Jan 24 22:24:10 CET 2003

You've stated that the following block is in your httpd.conf file:

AuthName "Nagios Access"
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users
require valid-user

Don't do that.  Put those lines in .htaccess for
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/.htaccess as well as
/usr/local/nagios/share/.htaccess and that they're world readable (and that
the directories they reside in are world readable/executable).

If that has no effect, take a look at your Apache error logfile for ideas.

jc