Correct Syntax for check_flexlm

Dan Rich drich at employees.org
Fri Jan 24 17:42:45 CET 2003

Kaplan, Andrew H. said:
> I want to monitor the flexlm server on a Linux box. I am currently
> receiving the error message:
>
> 		cannot find "lmstat"

Take a look in libexec/utils.pm and make sure you have set PATH_TO_LMSTAT.
 The configure script in the plugins source will try and set this, but
can't if it doesn't find lmstat in your path.

> Here is what I have so far:
> Nagios client machine:
>
> nrpe.cfg:
>
> 	command[check_flexlm]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_flexlm -F
> /exports/apps/matlab/etc/lmstat

The -F argument isn't use for specifying the path to lmstat, but to the
license file.

--
Dan Rich <drich at employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/