New User

Zbynek Matousek xmatous1 at atlas.cz
Fri Jan 24 16:21:18 CET 2003

I has the solved the same problem today.

You need more then gd , you need the gd-devel too and many others

try write in terminal

 rpm -q gd gd-devel libpng libpng-devel libjpeg libjpeg-devel

(rpm is the redhat software package manager and the params are only to ask if there are these packs)

and the output may be like this

gd-1.8.4-9
gd-devel-1.8.4-9
libpng-1.2.2-8
libpng-devel-1.2.2-8
libjpeg-6b-21
libjpeg-devel-6b-21

if  you dont have some - try www.rpmfind.org to download.

BW: you can make nagios without gd - only two cgi scripts will be missing. Try make all and make install (and reed the mailing list archive)

Bye