nrpe for windows

Lennard Bakker bakkerl at lamp.xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 23 01:28:32 CET 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 01:04, Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] wrote:
> What sorts of plugins will winnrpe call?  And who will create them?

The sort plugins is perl scripts, or (console)executables (.exe/.com
files). Or anything that can be executed on a windows system. The same
that you can use anything to create a plugin on linux as long it can be
executed on linux.

And these scripts are custum made for me, or i will created them myself.

Mostly it will be perl scripts, that need to be started with test data
as input. These scripts wil process the (test)data and check the result
if it is as expected.
These scripts are already made that the output is nagios compatible (1
line of output, and a errorlevel as result).

command[check_dummyOK]=c:\winnrpe\check_dummy.exe -CRIT