nrpe for windows

Lennard Bakker bakkerl at lamp.xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 22 19:53:37 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 01:30, Trace McQuaig wrote:
> Why not use NSClient?
>
> http://nsclient.ready2run.nl/

nsclient could check serveral windows releated stuff.
I need to check a few programs install on a windows machine. I have to
test them with different inputs.

I have already made perl scripts that can do these checkd for me, and
give a nagios compatible output (one line of comment, and a correct
errorlevel). Now i have to call them local on that windows machine.

If there is no nrpe for windows i will write something that will be
compatibe with current nrpe 1.5 that will run as a windows service...

But why do something if it is already there..