Service checks disabled -- All the time

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Wed Jan 22 17:51:14 CET 2003

Thomas Soupault <thomas.soupault at intrinsec.com> writes:

> you should enable "service check" for each service in service.cfg
I already did that, and it didnt help.

I now figured what it was: / had 0% free space.  Seems some
code in nagios is auto-disabling notifications and service checks
if this happens (makes sense).  But it apparently did not write
this to any logfile, or at least I did not find it.  I found
it by "accident".

Anyway, works now.

--
CYa,