Statusmap error

Potter, G M (Greg) GPotter at MarathonOil.com
Tue Jan 21 22:37:42 CET 2003

Do you get an error message in the apache error log file about
statusmap.cgi exiting prematurely?  I had a problem with that,
and I believe the problem was in the order I installed/compiled
the pieces that gd uses.  I.E. libpng, libjpeg, and libgd.

Greg