Help with check_http

Tong Young Tong at keen.com
Tue Jan 21 01:03:44 CET 2003

Does anyone know what the proper use of the -u flag is?  I am trying to
get the following page tested:

/horoscopes/chinesescope_result.asp?sign=Tiger&TID=74Jo8_-N

I have tried the following and many variations of it.  I have tried
using IE6.0 to check the above URL and it works.

Check_http -H stgweb01 -p 80
-u=//horoscopes/chinesescope_result.asp?sign=Tiger&TID=74Jo8_-N

I have tried with quotations around the url.  I have tried with the \
sign before special characters.

My output is always the following:

Page is 224 characters
STATUS: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request