Archiv-logfiles are wrong name?

mailing at bgs-ing.de mailing at bgs-ing.de
Mon Jan 20 09:29:43 CET 2003

Hi,

I have installed Nagios 1.0 and I want to view the availability report for
january,
but there is always 100% for all services. This cant't be right!
I found out that the logfiles stored in /usr/local/nagios/var/archives have
wrong names.
There are two different files:

nagios-01-10-2003-00.log
nagios-01-10-2003-23.log

The first file contains only "[1042239583] LOG ROTATION: DAILY"
and the second contains the log informations.
But the normal log informations should be logged in nagios-01-10-2003-00
.log
and not in
nagios-01-10-2003-23.log.
Therefore showlog.cgi only shows the current log file informations and then
for every day  "LOG ROTATION: DAILY".

Changed nagios the logfiles to early?

Where  is the problem?

Thanks