RES: frequency of service checks

ljacobs lj at mandala-designs.com
Sun Jan 19 23:03:23 CET 2003

Thanks for this reply. However what is the source of the time referred to in the square in the upper left corner of the main screen? It is the box that contains the text of "Last Updated: "TIme" and "Updated every 90 seconds" ?

And does the integer referenced in normal_check_interval refer to minutes?