Statusmap error

Jayson Kliger jayson at sonictrading.com
Sat Jan 18 01:45:29 CET 2003

Hello,

I currently have running Nagios running on a RH8 machine, and it is
monitoring the test box that I have set up,  I have read the docs, and
mailing-list archives, but I am still having issues with the
statsmap.cgi. I have made the (what I feel are the correct, but probably
aren't) changes to the cgi.cfg file <hostextinfo>and<serviceextinfo>
sections .the default_statusmap/default_statuswrl layouts have been set
to default 4 (circular).. When ever I try to access statusmap I get an
error 500 Premature end of script? Any hints as to where I should begin
to track down the problem? I believe that I have all the required libs
installed...I am kind of stuck at this point, any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Jay