UPS Monitoring

jsm at inpro.net jsm at inpro.net
Sat Jan 18 01:37:53 CET 2003

Yeah, I've got 6 APC SMART-UPS 2200 (got them from dell on a 2 for 1 sale
WOOT!) and they only have serial connections out of the box.  I do however
have (left over from a previous project) a Digi-neo PCI 8 port com card that
should work quite nicely.

That combined with the check_UPS plugin and some other opensource UPS
Management software that Andrew suggested should do the trick.  I'll post my
results and instructions when I've got it working if anyone is interested...

Jeff