install

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Fri Jan 17 21:41:15 CET 2003

Just like you've typed it except substituting <cgiurl>. <htmlurl>,
<someuser> and <somegroup> with values suitable for your installation.
For example, the configure line for one of my installations is the
following:

./configure --with-cgiurl=/cgi --with-htmurl=/ --with-pgsql-xdata
--with-pgsql-lib=/usr/local/pgsql/lib
--with-pgsql-inc=/usr/local/pgsql/include --prefix=/usr/local/nagios-db
--disable-statusmap --disable-statuswrl --with-default-comments
--with-default-downtime --with-nagios-user=nagios
--with-nagios-grp=nagios

--
Marc

here:http://ads.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/redirect.pl?thaw0030en