Anyone using RedHat 8.0 with Nagios 1.0?

jgking at packetstorm.org jgking at packetstorm.org
Fri Jan 17 21:41:02 CET 2003

Im not sure about the start and stop script per se but if your worried
about it not starting on boot until you get the script working with RH 8
you can always add it to the /etc/rc.local file

Also check /etc/init.d and see if the nagios file is there

then try and let chkconfig set it up (assuming script is named nagios):

chkconfig nagios on