RES: NSClient - 38 OK and 1 Down

Sandro Vaz (UOL) sandromergvaz at uol.com.br
Fri Jan 17 19:27:52 CET 2003

It's works now!

For some reason, the pNSClient chooses the wrong language (here it was
portuguese 0x416).

Just copy and paste the english original's counters definitions to the
correct language section, and then restart the service.

Tks Fabian, you should now receive the honors, writing the FAQ and sending
to Ethan.

Sandro Vaz