system availability avail.cgi

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 18:46:03 CET 2003

Here's what I use from Chet Luther....I use his script to create a weekly html report thats emailed to everyone, and a daily snap shot....
information from the avail.cgi script and produce output for emailing. I
was wondering if I could get my hands on the script?

Management has tasked me to prove that Nagios can generate reports for
specified times of day, like between 7:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. I know if I
manually figure out the epoch times I can enter that in the url and get what
I am looking for, but I need to be able to generate reports via a cron job
and send to management on a daily bases. And I really have no idea how to
call the cgi in a script and produce the output to another file.

Thanks for any help,

Lane