Compiling check_nt.c

Craig Emsley Craig.Emsley at document.co.uk
Fri Jan 17 14:01:38 CET 2003

Hi

This is my first attempt at configuring nagios and although I am finding it
enjoyable I am finding it taxing. So I apologise now if I am asking dumb
questions.

I am running nagios-1.0 on Red Hat 7.3 and everything is fine until I
attempt to install NSClient 1.0.7.1. The windows client is fine the problem
arises when I come to compile the check_nt.c file on the Linux box, it
returns the error message 'undefined reference to 'ssprintf'. Please can
somebody point me in the right direction.

Craig
Apprentice Nagios User