NSClient - 38 OK and 1 Down

sandro vaz sandro at opservices.com.br
Fri Jan 17 00:31:11 CET 2003

Nagiosmates:

Today we have deployed 39 NT/W2K NSClients, almost with 100% success. But in
one English NT4+SP6a, we have installed and Distrib-1.07.zip, and just
received a "Connection refused by host" message.

Then, uninstalled this version and installed the fresh new version
Distrib-1.07.1.zip, but the messages was even more strange at each Nagios
Server connection: "Division by zero" at NT Event Log.

We tripled checked the counters.defs counters syntaxes, but it's just the
same (no portuguese version, nothing beyond the regular installation).

Some one has any idea, hint, tip, pray, "macumba" to solve this problem?

Thank you all very much in advance.

Sandro Vaz

---