nagios.log--oops

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 23:36:23 CET 2003

The make-config script is pretty nice, makes all the cfg, and extinfo files, I wish apan had something simular....
 Trace McQuaig <Trace.McQuaig at usunwired.com> wrote:Lol. I was just about to say that... Yea I am wanting to do disk space.
Trace McQuaig
US Unwired
Systems Engineer
Unix Ninja
MCSE Exchange A+

(o_
//\  "It is all fun and games 'till someone gets a virus."
V_/_     All spelling errors are completely intentional.