Log rotation problem

Gareth Hash fyzix at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 18:27:36 CET 2003

Hello,

I have read through the archives and was not able to find any posts
on this particular problem.

I have the following settings in my nagios.cfg

log_rotation_method=d
log_archive_path=/opt/nagios/var/archives

However ALL files in /opt/nagios/var/archives have one line about log
rotation in them. That is it. I lost all my logs from previous days.
The only logs I have are the current day's logs in
/opt/nagios/var/nagios.log

Your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Gareth Hash.