qpage syntax for misccommands

Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com
Thu Jan 16 15:06:41 CET 2003

# 'host-notify-by-qpage' command definition
define command{
        command_name    host-notify-by-qpage
        command_line    /usr/bin/printf "Host: '$HOSTNAME$' is
$HOSTSTATE$\nInfo: $OUTPUT$\
nTime: $DATETIME$" | /usr/local/bin/qpage -d -p $CONTACTPAGER$
        }

# 'notify-by-qpage' command definition
define command{
        command_name    notify-by-qpage
        command_line    /bin/echo -e "Service: $SERVICEDESC$\n Host:
$HOSTNAME$\n State: $S
ERVICESTATE$\n Info: $OUTPUT$\n Date: $DATETIME$" | /usr/local/bin/qpage
-d -p $CONTACTPAGE
R$
        }

Stanley G. Martin
Sprint - ISS Enterprise App/Decision Support Services
Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com