Notifications

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Thu Jan 16 08:45:27 CET 2003

notification_interval:

This directive is used to define the number of "time units" to wait
before re-notifying a contact that this server is still down or
unreachable. Unless you've changed the interval_length directive from
the default value of 60, this number will mean minutes. If you set
this value to 0, Nagios will not re-notify contacts about problems for
this host - only one problem notification will be sent out.