run my java code in perl

Stanley Hopcroft Stanley.Hopcroft at ipaustralia.gov.au
Wed Jan 15 21:49:50 CET 2003

Dear Sir,

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 11:02:41AM -0800, Peter Krzystofiak wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to run my java code in perl.
> Any ideas on what Perl module to use?
>
> Inline::Java ?

I think you have only two choices of which the one you mention is quoted
in 'Extending and Embedding Perl' as being the only one maintained and
supporting contemporary versions of Java.

Would you mind sharing what is you have in mind - what Java code you
have that _couldn't_ be converted to a native Java plugin ? You still
need all the Java support on the Nag host to run Perl::Inline.

Yours sincerely.

Stanley Hopcroft

from Meditation 17, J Donne.