check_traffic plugin

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 21:40:35 CET 2003

What version of snmpwalk are you using?
 Adrian Wieczorek <ads at irc.pila.pl> wrote:Hello Jon,

> Hi, snmpwalk version 5.0.3 on FreeBSD 4.7, still have the same issue with the
> serviceextinfo, I do get the error that it can't determine the maxium speed for
> interface for each interface on my device. Could this be effecting you while loop?

It happens because script can't get value from
interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifSpeed.$ifNumber object

There might be two reasons of this situation: interface hasn't set this
value, or.. You still have problems with snmpget :) I don't have
access to any platform works under FreeBSD, so I can't help..

Hmmm...I guess the next releases of this plugin should use Perl:SNMP
module. It'll solves many problems.

--
Best regards,
ADi