check_traffic plugin

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 18:57:45 CET 2003

Hey, I've installed it, but hit a few glitches....I needed to modify the make-config;
@walk = `$SNMPWALK -v 1 -c $COMMUNITY $HOST <<--didn't like the ordering
And on my cicso device, it only created one extend service info entry in the serviceextinfo.cfg file for the first interface(loopback 0), be nice if it created the extend information for each interface/service. I can see the graphs and nagios is polling, but I'm not getting any totals...I haven't looked at it that much though..
Total RX Bytes: 0.00 MB, Total TX Bytes: 0.00 MB
Average Traffic: 0.00 B/s (0.0%) in, 0.00 B/s (0.0%) out

 Adrian Wieczorek <ads at irc.pila.pl> wrote:Hello Jon,

> Password protected.?

Sorry. Log on guest account (l:guest, p:guest) on my box:
http://irc.pila.pl/nagios

--
Best regards,
ADi