Stumper? bug? nsca daemon & ext. cmd. file -- not a permission issue?

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Wed Jan 15 13:48:40 CET 2003

According to your ps output below, nsca is running as user nsca, not the user nagios and therefor does not have permission to write to the command file. Either start nsca as the nagios user or add nsca to the nagios group in /etc/group and restart nsca.

--
Marc

Sent from a very tiny wireless device with a very tiny unlit keyboard.