Parents

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Wed Jan 15 08:51:37 CET 2003

I did that, and then I see two links on the Status Map page. That is
OK. Now the question is: what is the result of this? What will happen
if one of the two parents goes down?

You see, what I have is this:

Nagios box:
IF A: 172.20.200.109
IF B: 10.30.66.66

Server:
IF A: 172.20.200.40
IF B: 10.30.66.10

This server has the 10.30.66.10 IP as host_address. This is the IP of
the private GigaBit backbone that both this server and the nagios box
share.

Now, some service checks are done over the 10.