check_traffic plugin

Adrian Wieczorek ads at irc.pila.pl
Wed Jan 15 04:04:26 CET 2003

Hello All,

 I written in Perl my own check_traffic plugin allow to monitor
network interfaces over SNMP protocol. It can check current bandwidth
utilization and total number of transmitted bytes. Additional feature
is creating traffic graphs using RRDTool.

Feel free to test it and send me your opinions about this software.

You can download it here: http://adi.blink.pl/nagios

--
Best regards,
ADi