Parents

Jeff McKeon jsm at inpro.net
Tue Jan 14 20:29:17 CET 2003

Jon,

Thanks, the firewall port is a good idea.

Is there any way to move the location of the "Nagios" icon in relation
to the other Icons on the status map?  My Nagios machine is on one side
of a specific firewall and I'd like to show it as such.  Right now the
"nagios" logo is right in the middle of everything.

Thanks,

Jeff