check_nt returns (null)

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Tue Jan 14 09:03:08 CET 2003

Dear,

What exactly where you expecting to get as a result?

Please read the readme.html that comes with the NSClient distribution.
It is actually quite helpful:

"-d SHOWALL can be specified if you want to see all tested services
including started ones."

The -d SHOWALL switch is only used when checking service and process
states.

Kind regards,
Tom